A global setting determines the maximum number of items for a picklist before a searchable pop window is displayed instead. A global setting, which can be overridden by users in About Me, determines the maximum number of records displayed in each page of a grid.
The system configuration settings referenced in this document are considered the key settings; additional settings are available in Settings > System Configuration.
System Configuration Settings:
- Custom link to be displayed on Home Page (x3)
- Label of Custom link to be displayed on Home Page (x3)
- When to show Custom link on Home Page (x3)
- Maximum number of items for pick-list display
- Maximum number of records to show in list views
Share this article